Khaled key policy positions include:
* Free university education for American students, I have plans to present Congress with a $0 budget from the government to support this plan.
•The establish a home loan program for middle class single parents with no penalty for credit history.
• Laws and procedures to reduce domestic violence nationwide.
• A reduction in U.S. military activity and presence in the Middle East.
• A policy that requires these regions pay for American military services.
• Freeing US citizens who are allegedly detained abroad.
* Law to Stop Personal Attacks Between Candidates.
* Free medical insurance for American people.
* Reduce the NY State Sales Tax for six years until the state recovers from COVID-19 economic hardship
* Bill to Re-Educate Americans Affected by COVID-19 Job Losses.
Khaled is running to beat incumbent Chuck Schumere the general election is scheduled for November 8, 2022. Thirty-four of the Senate’s 100 seats are being contested in these elections.